Celebrate the Year of the Monkey with The Little Company’s production of Hanuman – The Superhero Monkey.
Meet Hanuman, a superhero monkey, who destroys monsters, defeats evil kings and restores order to the world. Follow his journey –part cartoon, part film, part musical and part physical theatre– into a land of myth, mystery and many adventures. SRT’s The Little Company presents this original multimedia and highly visual theatre experience, created in collaboration with the UK’s Imitating the Dog, who bring their unique theatre style to this epic tale adapted from the Ramayana and featuring music by Soumik Datta, one of the biggest new music talents in UK.
Suitable for children aged 5 and above, this multi-sensory theatre experience is a superhero journey unlike anything seen before in Singapore. Watch worlds and landscapes change in the blink of an eye and witness the extraordinary feats of Hanuman and his cheeky band of monkey friends as they battle to create a better world.
Hanuman – The Superhero Monkey
1st April to 30th April 2016
Tuesday to Friday 10am; Saturday and Sunday 11am and 2pm
Venue: KC Arts Centre – Home of SRT
Recommended for children age 5 and up.
Tickets priced from SGD25 and up are available from SISTIC Agent (list of agents), through Sistic Hotline (Tel: 6348 5555) SISTIC Mobile App or SISTIC Website. For information on applicable discounts: visit this website.
I am happy to collaborate again with SRT for another giveaway of a Family Package of 4 Category One Tickets to watch Hanuman on Sun, 3 April 2016, 2 pm. Do ensure that you can attend the show as the timing cannot be changed.
1. Liked mypreciouzkids.com on Facebook
3. Followed mypreciouzkids on Twitter (no worries if you don’t have Twitter account)
4. Liked Singapore Repertory Theatre on Facebook
5. Liked, shared and tag 5 friends who are new to mypreciouzkids or interested in this production by using this Facebook post. Pls comment “Done, Twitter: ?? , IG:??” on the same post for my easy tracking. Do set your post to PUBLIC so that I can verify your entry. Entries that are not shared publicly on your timeline will be disqualified.
6. Final step, leave a blog post on what do you think you will see in this production based on the introduction video? ie a shadow puppetry, musical treat etc….there is no right or wrong answer as I myself am not sure what to expect.
I will be picking the lucky winner using random.org . The giveaway closes on 20 March 2016, 2359pm (SUN). Yes the final day of school holiday! Results will be announced on Monday 21st March, first day of Term 2!
Share the article